Nuss selber lackieren / welche Farbe jetzt?

• ich würd den ja eher im garten halten, machen die nich ganz schön viel dreck im haus?
    außerdem hätte ich´s lieber von ´ner polin gemacht :mo:

• Auch wenn der Fisch inzwischen gegessen ist-ich steh zu meinen Baumarktlackierungen.

Seidenmatt gerollt

Acryl ohne Klarlack

Acryl mit Klarlack

Jeweils der Liter zwischen 9 und 12€, verdünnt mit Universalverdünnung. Die Klarlacklose Variante hat den Nachteil, daß der Lack mit der Zeit auskreidet und stumpf wird. Der Sierra hat etwa 2 Jahre geglänzt-der Taunus sieht noch ganz passabel aus. Allerdings fahr ich den nicht im Alltag. Für meine Ansprüche völlig ausreichend und mit ca. 150€ pro Karre auch bezahlbar.

• rtype your translations are always a little funny..hehe..sometimes hard to understand...but they sound funny..maybe you better try in english..i am really laughing about the "malina" thing...but i don't understand..is that a kind of russian saying?? :D :spitze:

• :D
    No, speech certainly about a raspberry in a garden.
    I probably am inexact could to transfer expression, But I think sense it is clear.
    I have decided to get with the question into your garden.

I cannot understand, how this paint quality (at such gratuitous price) and of what consists "the similar typical set".
    I.e. it is a paint and a varnish, or all in one (when how it can be used).

• Hatte auch mal meinen Karren mit Baumarktlack seidenmatt lackiert.
    Nur nach etwa einem Jahr ist der Lack ausgeblichen, das war echt voll scheiße.
    Deshalb war ich in so nen Farbladen und hab da wieder seidenmatt Lack geholt,etwas besseren. Diesmal statt 8 Euro de Liter 18Euro und es hält seit 2 Jahren immer noch top :spitze:

• rtype your translations are always a little funny..hehe..sometimes hard to understand...but they sound funny..maybe you better try in english..i am really laughing about the "malina" thing...but i don't understand..is that a kind of russian saying?? :D :spitze:

It is very heavy to translate from Russian into German similar expressions, but I try. Taking into account my understanding of German near 0.
    Any Russian texts usually comprises a some layers of sense and references to the known phenomena. too hard to translate.
    I do not aspire to offend anybody. Sometimes I try to express primary sense as it saying in Russian.
    Sometimes it turns out, sometimes it turns out funny. By any variant I am not afraid to be trapped. :)

• rtype? do you mean the varnish from your link?

for both you need primer and a clear laquer(?don't know the right english translation) cover...

or what do you mean???

haha, and no deal about your german..i appreciate your triing to translate..the other way round it might be as funny as well..hehe..

• in that link you have shown ist just the paint...you also have to buy a primer and the clear cover laquer...both you can also get from that seller..in another auction i guess..

• in that link you have shown ist just the paint...you also have to buy a primer and the clear cover laquer...both you can also get from that seller..in another auction i guess..

I am not going to paint itself. I will buy primer, a substrate paint, the basic paint, a laquer.
    paint works there will be doing by professionals...
    The price question for a paint also is important. If I can buy a quality paint by 29.,
    (and other materials too) what for me it to buy in RUS or in FIN by 40...80. per litre.

• paint works there will be doing by professionals..

so you better ask them what to buy...same problem on my side..i tried to find out, which paint would do the best with my chevy...but that is rocket science i guess..haha..so, i just choose the colour, all the other stuff my painter shall rack his head about and tell me what to buy..:D

• so you better ask them what to buy...same problem on my side..i tried to find out, whats the best paint would do with my chevy...but that is rocket science i uess..haha..so, i just choose the colour, all the other stuff my painter shall rack his head about and tell me what to buy..:D

I have a possibility to buy such, about local do not suspect. For example, if to buy PPG/3M the cost of such colour will be 80.- per litre.
    some calc:
    primers: ~100.-
    paint: ~400.-
    other: ~150.-
    complete sanding: ~450.-
    weld: I do.
    paint works here: ~4200.-
    paint works in FIN: ~1800.- + transport: ~400.-
    ---
    ~5300.- or ~3300.-
    ;(

• it's not cheaper over here ;)

for all that panit thing you can get 2..3..4 other cars, but it's worth it, if you want to have it done once right..so it's for lifetime...but it hurts so damn hard... ;( ;( ;(

• it's not cheaper over here ;)
    for all that panit thing you can get 2..3..4 other cars, but it's worth it, if you want to have it done once right..so it's for lifetime...but it hurts so damn hard... ;( ;( ;(

course. if can save 150 .- without quality loss, there is no reason not to do.
    if save this way somewhere else, then, even 10-15% of this is a good savings. 300-400.- can be used for another parts.
    in this case I can not just change a car to another car, for not to do paint works.