• Hi, I came across this forum while looking for auto parts. I've lived in Germany for 10 months and my language is bad. Over the years we have had quite a few fords between my brother and me. I recently bought a Standard Taunus TC3 as a rolling project and started collecting parts. The chassis will be renewed next winter as it still has all the original parts underneath.

Here are a few pictures including my daily ride that reached the end of the modification and some of my Brothers projects that won't run with the original engines

• Welcome Mr.G in this house of crazy "Hecktriebler" :biggrin

Nice Cars...:thumbsup:

• Welcome here Mr.G, have fun, we are all a bit on the slightly crazy side, but all in all this bunch is OK. Where are you from ?

• Welcome here Mr.G, have fun, we are all a bit on the slightly crazy side, but all in all this bunch is OK. Where are you from ?

Ich wohne in Ramstein, Rheinland-Pfalz. Ursprünglich aus Essex, Großbritannien, wo sie den britischen Taunus (Cortina) hergestellt haben

• Hey, kuty, why don't u have a map entry? Seems like we live near each other, but I do not know u. ;-)

Welcome Mr. G! I wish we had MOT here instead of TÜV...

• Hello Mr.G. and a warm welcome.

As already explained, we're all walking at the edge here ....

So, you're living at Ramstein ... you probably have seen my old TC2 doors (Agent Orange), the buyer lives there, too. But I cannot recommend visiting him ... his taste is a bit ... weard

CheeRS