Capranada Leichenwagen

• Eigentlich sehr geil.
    Und die Beschreibung finde ich super.

"..

The paintwork is pretty good, but in case your colour blind I’ll describe it to you. It’s black. More? Fine, it’s as black as the souls of mopey teens teamed with some subtle flames up the front, that burn like when I pee. Better?. It’s ridiculously comfortable to drive, I myself have fallen asleep behind the wheel on several occasions (what better test for comfort I say and the police agree with me). Seats made from the skin of many dead cows no tears or RIPs (Sigh) Not as bad on fuel as you’d imagine and to its credit It’s pretty quick for a big old girl, I overtook a parked car the other day like it was standing still!. Oh and I nearly forgot it has under glow led lights too! Now you know you want it! Benefits of owning such a vehicle include but are not limited to, never getting a parking ticket, being the envy of your whole street, people tend not to upset you when you own a hearse, you can run red lights, it’s big enough to transport household white goods, Your mother in law will hate it and many, many more..."

Alleine deswegen wär ich scharf auf die Karre, hätte ich nicht schon wieder Umbaupläne für den Taunus.
    So ein großartiger Wohnwagen.