P7 Atlas Hinterachse Reparatursatz

• Hallo!
    Ich werde wieder dazu gezwungen, sie durch meine anwesenheit zu ärgern & mit meinen dummen deutschen übersetzungen. Sorry.

repair kit

kann diese für den "deutschen Atlas" hinterachse verwendet werden?

• Hi!
    thanks for answer!
    I do not really want to disassemble the r.a. for only bearings measure.
    but I suspect that the r.a. is unified with the GB and US r.a. (same as gearbox, for example).
    but, since different sets of bearings for different bridges, the choice for me several difficult.
    buying the wrong set I lose a one-two months of time... :/
    I have the same documents, like this link, but all of them have no info about bearings sizes for check of kit compatibility.
    & the seller have no info about germany Atlas.
    from this table I am not very clear about the identity of the r.a. bearings. J - is a Banjo r.a., as I understand, a completely different bridge.

Hallo Roman,

es könnte passen.

Siehe dir mal hier die Bilder an: http://www.osnanet.de/a.drees/15/15.htm#15 254

• Hy Roman,

I overhauld my rearaxle few years ago completly.

You need:

2x Lager Ausgleichsgetriebe
    Ford-Nr.0508354
    Lager-Nr. Außenring: K-16283
    Lager-Nr. Innenring: AK-16150

1x Lager Antriebswelle innen
    Ford-Nr.0440375
    Lager-Nr. Außenring: K-HM89410-2
    Lager-Nr. Innenring: AK-HM89449-2

1x Lager Antriebswelle außen
    Ford-Nr.0440378
    Lager-Nr. Außenring: K-HM88510-2
    Lager-Nr. Innenring: CK-HM88542-2

2x Radlager neue Variante
    Lager-Nr. 361070 B

All of this are SKF/Timken bearings

• 12 feb, saturday I had the thinking to try to disassemble the bridge and collect back,
    but it was really not hot, and work gloves froze to the metal. therefore, the idea had to leave... :D

• 12 feb, saturday I had the thinking to try to disassemble the bridge and collect back,
    but it was really not hot, and work gloves froze to the metal. therefore, the idea had to leave... :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

btw. see my posting above

• hi!

yes! this is really nice. Now I try compare this modern numbers to Capri/Cortina :)
    and, take bearings from GB.
    danke! danke! danke!

• - Accused!
    - Why you bite the man from the next apartment?
    - It have secret chicken farm! And it in city apartment, on the twelfth floor!
    - Is to you disturbed?
    - I was treated three months at the psychiatrist, considering that crow - a fruit of my sick imagination.

---
    When I was younger, I hated when at a wedding I was approached by my uncle and aunt with the words "You're next!" poked to my ribs by finger and laughed.
    They have ceased to do so only after I began to do the same thing with them on the funeral

---
    Downpour. A knock at the door. Man opens, and there mother-in-law. He tells her: - What are you in such weather on the street do? Go home!

---
    A little boy returned from kindergarten asks father: - Dad, why do we need condoms?
    - To no children.
    - And how they use it?
    - Well, ... In short, put on the stork's beak...

---
    - Wow! - you bought the, car I see?!
    - Aha ...
    - And what year?
    - O-o-o-u... yes she is an adult! Now you can sex with it!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von rtype ()