Vom Winter gefickt

• hey nick...

10meter langt nicht. du koenntest hoechstens mit dem ding in die halle fahren und dann ne plane drueber werfen. haste nen zeltdach dann und ein paar meter hoeher eben
    discokugel brauchste dann nicht mehr bei den ganzen rundumleuchten

• there was nothing special, so, I'm a little ride ;)
    400++ photos. I will take some, and later upload to the gallery.
    to the signs on the aircraft should not be angry, because it is a historical fact. and in Finland, this signs is used so far.

• there was nothing special, so, I'm a little ride ;)
    400++ photos. I will take some, and later upload to the gallery.
    to the signs on the aircraft should not be angry, because it is a historical fact. and in Finland, this signs is used so far.

Ah,

here pinched!!!

In May I take the thing again with home!!!

• Roman,m

a pitty that I can't see any pics her in the office - how is it going ? Still shovelling snow, destilling potatoes and bananas ?

• why do they paint swastikas everywhere??? 8|
    half of the airplanes are not from ww2, and the swastika belongs to the tailfin-nowhere else. the iron cross belongs to the wings.

stupid finns. always drunk... :stupid:

• Roman,m

a pitty that I can't see any pics her in the office - how is it going ? Still shovelling snow, destilling potatoes and bananas ?

yes, it's weird...
    photos must be in the dugout, with vodka and caviar. and where is balalaika and tame favorite bear....? :D

PS
    with snow all right, today I dug the entrance to the garage.
    removed 2...3 cubic meters of snow, tomorrow, I must to remove 4...5.
    If still do not snow-fill up, and everything is back to remove. :D

• why do they paint swastikas everywhere??? 8|
    half of the airplanes are not from ww2, and the swastika belongs to the tailfin-nowhere else. the iron cross belongs to the wings.

stupid finns. always drunk... :stupid:

The picture is of the presenting of the new Finnish Air Force Academy ensign to President Tarja Halonen (SDP)
    on 4 October 2005, after a blessing ceremony by the bishop.

in realy this blue sign on Suomi Airforce from 1923.

PS and drink are the dirtiest....

• yes, it's weird...
    photos must be in the dugout, with vodka and caviar. and where is balalaika and tame favorite bear....?

You hear me talking....how are those little wooden statues called that are hollow and fit into each other ?

• 8|

now i know where all these rumors of a secret-nazi-colony at the north pole came from.... :paranoid: