Einfuhren nach Deutschland

• Yes, because I certainly easier! :)

I want to buy this stuff and get it by post in Germany.
    Will there be problems at customs, and if it will potentially be some amount of tax.

tnx!

• Ahhh, okay.

I think there will be no big problem. the customs number is 85153100000. The EZT Online system of german custom says, that you have to pay 19% import VAT plus 2,7% customcharge on both, machine and freight charge. All info without waranty.

matz

• Ahhh, okay.

I think there will be no big problem. the customs number is 85153100000. The EZT Online system of german custom says, that you have to pay 19% import VAT plus 2,7% customcharge on both, machine and freight charge. All info without waranty.

matz

Thanks!
    Yes, like this I thought.
    if I buy it to our company in Germany, and after then take it to Russia, I can pull out VAT :)

• Yes, that will work. Your german company part can refund the VAT from their local gov-taxoffice.

thanks!
    my flight will not start up with this stuff :D
    need immerse in the car probably....

• Won't it be subject to Russian tax if you export it officially from Germany?

if I bring it myself, and for personal usage, then taxes will be 0, up to the cost 1500EUR.
    another question, that the device have not sent in Russia directly, and I can not afford to bring his own.
    from Germany to get it is not difficult, or I'll take it or take away from the our storage in Finland.
    in any case, it will be cheaper than buying it in Russia or in some other way to deliver here.
    as even flight St. Petersburg-Dusseldorf-SPb cheaply, & not far away.
    possibly cheaper: flight Lappeenranta-Dusseldorf-Lappeenranta, & + a little shopping in FIN possibly together :)