V6 getriebe

• i stored it in se's ass for a while, so it became better.
    the inside treatment with beer still goes on after nearly one year...

have a nice christmas, may ded moros be generous.

• Hallo!
    Christmas in Russia at 7.01.10 :D
    old traditions and even absurd, but amusing and fun, and change them even more absurd :)

i stored it in se's ass for a while, so it became better.
    the inside treatment with beer still goes on after nearly one year...

have a nice christmas, may ded moros be generous.

• Well, what do you know about Russia - myths or strange facts?

We had for a coupleof yours Russian vessels with Russian crew on board loading here... and we had lots of fun back those days, and sometimes a bit to much booze, too

• Hi!

when wife meet with a lover, in Russia it is called "grow husband horns" :D ;)

nothing personal - assotiations only :)

i`ll call it a day go home and open a beer

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von rtype ()

• same here in Brazil - either she gets horns as a gift, or they are placed on her head...

don't know why the Russian husbands get them - here in Brazil we give them to women..

• :thumbsup:
    And in Germany it`s called:
    "Dem Ehemann Hörner aufsetzen" ;)
    That's nearly the same as in Russia,but-mostly it would really be better to give that wive to the lover and get a younger one for yourself(i know it from my own live ;) )
    Then:Best regards to the 07.01.10!
    Ralf(not frozen)

• Hallo!
    Horns not for husband only, also for wife too, but for wife we have alternative mem :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von rtype ()

• Hallo!

:thumbsup:
    And in Germany it`s called:
    "Dem Ehemann Hörner aufsetzen" ;)
    That's nearly the same as in Russia,but-mostly it would really be better to give that wive to the lover and get a younger one for yourself(i know it from my own live ;) )
    Then:Best regards to the 07.01.10!
    Ralf(not frozen)

You did not understand a bit about 07/01/2010 - it will be 24/12/2009 in Julian calendar :D
    Russian Orthodox Church does not want to change the calendar, some silly, but so cute. :)