V6 getriebe

• Hallo!

1. Ford V6 "13mm"
    2. Ford P7 V6 "13mm" L=178mm
    3. Ford OHC "15mm" L=168mm
    Please help me with lenght Ford V6 "15mm" L=?
    also,
    what a length of the end part V6 shaft "15mm"?
    shaft OHC 15mm to 10mm shorter shaft P7 "13mm".

OHC 15mm test fitting in P7 box.

• Hi,
    i don`t really understand your question,but:
    All Ford V6 with T9(Capri,Taunus,Granada,Sierra,Scorpio) have the same length at the incomming shaft,`cause the bellhousing has allways the same length!(doesn`t matter if 2,0 or 2,8l Engine)
    Hope that was the answer :)
    Greetz,Ralf

• No this wasn't the answer. :no:

Zum einen geht es um V6-Getriebe, die nicht zwingend den 5.Gang haben müssen, zum anderen ist völlig klar, daß die Lager den gleichen
    (aussen-) Durchmesser haben.

Gefragt ist die Länge vom Pilotlager zum getriebeseitigen Ende. Bei der Welle des verstärkten V6-viergang-Getriebe. Die vom normalen hat er selber da liegen. (Nr 1 auf dem Bild. Ganz links also)

I believe the leght should be the same, while the just differ in diameter.

• Hi,
    da denke ich mal hast du was missverstanden in meiner Antwort ;) ,es ist doch kein Lagerdurchmesser oder aber 4/5-Gang gefragt(oder beantwortet,haben ja alle gleich lange Glocken 8o ),nach meiner Erfassung wollte er die Länge der Eingangswelle wissen,diese muss ja gleich der dünnen V6 sein,wie ich schrieb(und du auch,also fast ,bis auf die Rechtschreibunk,die ja noch schlimmer ist als bei mir,bei mir liegts an der Tastatur :P )
    Und die dicke Welle ist einfach die 2,8er(gabs meines Wissens auch nicht für 2,0er verstärkt,lediglich gabs da noch das Gehäuse mit angegossener Glocke,hat aber auch gleichlange Eingangswelle),es gibt aber unterschiedliche Vorgelegewellen(aus der Erinnerung 17er und 19er? :gruebel: )
    LG Ralf
    So ,nun sind ja alle Klarheiten beseitigt,Klugscheisser ;)

@ rtype:Our answers are only the same! ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von stanley_motors ()

• Hallo!
    Thanks, Thank you for your patience.
    I probably could not properly ask a question, sorry!!

I try again:

bearings are the same, the problem is not with them.

I have motor 2.8PRE with a hole diameter for the primary shaft is 15mm.
    I also have several different gearboxes, to build the most suitable for this engine on P7 (g.b. from Capri 2.3/2.8 , Granada, etc...)
    (the original g.box also available, with orig. motor)
    primary shaft P7 V6 differs from the p.shaft of all the other V6 engines (13mm diam.).
    The later g.b. p.shaft was 15mm, and also on my 2.8.
    I determined that the p.shaft of the motor OHC matches along with the original p.shaft from P7.
    but I do not know the length of the shank of the shaft V6 15mm for comparison.

If the length of the shank (15mm diameter, from the V6 engine) same to OHC, I just put the shaft of the OHC in the P7 g.box.

PS yet I could not up autovatic, easier to put manual.

PPS
    measured on the motor can not too, because the motor screwed with automatic g.b..
    unscrew I can not too, because all frozen to each other (-15 in garage in some prev days),
    and frozen to them as third object absolutely not in my plans :)

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von rtype ()

• Hallo Roman,
    wenn ich dich richtig verstehe, möchtest du die OHC-Welle in das P7-Getriebe einbauen.
    Anscheinend geht es dabei hauptsächlich um den Zapfen-Dm für das Pilotlager, P7 13mm, 2,8er Motor 15mm.

Da würde ich aber eher das Pilotlager im 2,8er gegen das mit Dm innen 13mm tauschen.
    Zudem dürfte das Zahnrad vom OHC nicht zum Vorgelege des P7-Getriebe`s passen.

• Hallo!

Yes, I think to use pri. shaft from OHC to V6 2.8PRE on P7.
    gears, bearings, gaskets, length's - all identical.
    issue in conjunction with the length of the shank OHC and V6 shaft shank 15mm.
    The photo above is just case of P7 box V6 with the mounted OHC shaft.
    Shaft #2 P7 13mm
    Shaft #3 OHC 15mm
    Shaft #1 typical V6 (exept P5/P7) 13mm
    Shaft #4 I do not have a typical V6 shaft 15mm to measure

P7 g.b. has a shorter shaft than a typical V6.
    clutch carter are shorter.

to replace the bearings inside the crankshaft must put sleeve in the crankshaft or on the primary shaft.
    option with the shaft OHC seems more appropriate, since it does not require non-standard parts and construction changes :)
    Gear of pri.shaft excellent approached to the P7 box!

Hallo Roman,
    wenn ich dich richtig verstehe, möchtest du die OHC-Welle in das P7-Getriebe einbauen.
    Anscheinend geht es dabei hauptsächlich um den Zapfen-Dm für das Pilotlager, P7 13mm, 2,8er Motor 15mm.

Da würde ich aber eher das Pilotlager im 2,8er gegen das mit Dm innen 13mm tauschen.
    Zudem dürfte das Zahnrad vom OHC nicht zum Vorgelege des P7-Getriebe`s passen.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von rtype ()

• Hallo Roman,

diese Pilotlager gibt es:

ÐÐПРÐВЛ. ПОДШИПÐИК ПЕРВ. Ð’ÐЛÐ, 19MM X 12.7MM, COLOGNE V6 / 1595873

ÐÐПРÐВЛ. ПОДШИПÐИК ПЕРВ. Ð’ÐЛÐ, 21 X 12.7MM, COLOGNE V6 / 1595874

ÐÐПРÐВЛ. ПОДШИПÐИК ПЕРВ. Ð’ÐЛÐ, 21 X 15MM, COLOGNE V6 / 1596468

Das zweite (1595874) dürfte dann dein Problem lösen.

• Hallo!

for Russia - free. for other - I don't know, but no problem :)
    I do now. see PN

Auf der Seite muß man sich mit der Mobil-Tel.-Nr anmelden. Ist das kostenfrei ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von rtype ()

• Bleibt bei mir noch eine Frage:
    Bruno,wer übersetzt dir Ersatzteilkataloge? :gruebel:

(Lass mich erst raten,du hast den auf deutsch und hast im.ru nur die Nummer in die Suche eingegeben :paranoid: )
    LG und frohes Fest,der andere alte Mann! :thumbsup:

• Bleibt bei mir noch eine Frage:
    Bruno,wer übersetzt dir Ersatzteilkataloge? :gruebel:

(Lass mich erst raten,du hast den auf deutsch und hast im.ru nur die Nummer in die Suche eingegeben :paranoid: )
    LG und frohes Fest,der andere alte Mann! :thumbsup:

Moin Ralf,

der Katalog auf http://www.detali.ru/ ist nach dem gleichen Strickmuster wie der deutsche aufgebaut.

Und mit einwenig Spürsinn und :stupid: klappt das dann...

• Naja,Spürsinn und :irre: hab ich ja auch,
    nur kein Kataloch ;(

• & my brain froze and fell into a winter hibernation

& my brain froze and fell into a winter hibernation

You sure that you are Russian ? The ones I mer sofar knew very well how to prevent the brain from freezing, they used a antifreeze which they called Vodka on a very regular basis to prevent this from happening.

No offense intended...

• as far as i remember roman, he knows how to prevent brainfreezing.
    after a night in dusseldorf i had a broken thumb and se had to carry me home.
    :michi:

• Hallo!
    yes, but still we have drunken bears with balalaikas the streets walking and singing ditties :)

Vodka is not suitable as an antifreeze for the brain (only clean spirit 98%).
    Also Vodka the best screen washer fluid.

Seriously, the good way to commit suicide - a drink alcohol in the cold without supervision
    - does not cost anything - to fall asleep and freeze to death :-/

Well, what do you know about Russia - myths or strange facts?
    - I'm very funny sometimes read it or watch the tv-news about Russia, the eu-news for example.
    nothing to be offended here :)

You sure that you are Russian ? The ones I mer sofar knew very well how to prevent the brain from freezing, they used a antifreeze which they called Vodka on a very regular basis to prevent this from happening.

No offense intended...

• hi!

No cold at Duess., I do not understand that you can freeze in prinzip,
    palms in the open ground in NRW grow!
    and finger to be treated - I recommend a beer to make a compress from the inside...
    yet there are various methods of treatment, but for me it is very difficult to translate description of this high technology.
    :)

as far as i remember roman, he knows how to prevent brainfreezing.
    after a night in dusseldorf i had a broken thumb and se had to carry me home.
    :michi: