Die Haltbarkeit der Hinterachse P7

• Hallo!

I have some stuff:
    1. Motor 2.8PRE with Weber 38DGAS
    2. Automatic gearbox C3 from 2.8
    3. Rear axle 3.44 from P7

What chances, what the rear axle will sustain, and will not be broken off by the motor?
    Who had real experience with a similar variant?

• petze :P

aber naja was soll ich sagen.............. :gruebel: ............der ruhm is mein :worship::worship::worship::thumbup:

• ich finds auch gut! ich hab mich bislang immer angestrengt sowas beim taunus kaputt zu bekommen und nie geschafft ;) hut ab :D

• what do you think, how much hp does the engine have with that carburetor built onto? ever checked it?

• in opposite to our axel, your axle should do the job with the C3 and the 2.8. no worries about that.

• hi,
    i drive a 2,8injection with the 3,44 axle a few years without any problems.
    but it depends on your style of driving and a little bit of the condition of the axle/gearbox.
    however, put a gearbox/axle as reserve in your garage and everything is fine

• what do you think, how much hp does the engine have with that carburetor built onto? ever checked it?

Power not tested. I think 100..130..150. But the torque more bigger than original P7 motor.

• hi,
    i drive a 2,8injection with the 3,44 axle a few years without any problems.
    but it depends on your style of driving and a little bit of the condition of the axle/gearbox.
    however, put a gearbox/axle as reserve in your garage and everything is fine

I have one 3.44, one 3.7 and one 3.89.
    No 3.44 in reserve. C3 or type "F" from 1.7-2.0 not a problem: I have 4 type "F" and can buy C3 w/o big problems.
    Have no original "end part" from C3 body and C3 traverse :(

• of course it is.
    like said above, put a spare gearbox and axle into your garage and everything will be fine. :mo:

• @ rtype,
    in meinem 20M P5 hab ich das A4LD eingebaut. Mit einer 4,63er Achse. Die originale P5/P7-Automatik- Traverse brauchte ich nur wenig verändern.

• hi I drive 3.77 achse with 2.8 l motor.

however, I have a 4 gang gearbox and nobody automatic.

is sometimes problem if you give a lot gas.

I think with automatic there is none probleme.

3,77 is fun :rock:

• @ rtype,
    in meinem 20M P5 hab ich das A4LD eingebaut. Mit einer 4,63er Achse. Die originale P5/P7-Automatik- Traverse brauchte ich nur wenig verändern.

Yes, no problems. I used in a basis to a traverse from Granada C3.
    Now it is necessary to make still a C3 speedometer gear.
    Unfortunately I cannot devote much time to repair, affairs much on work. Therefore all turns out slowly. :huh:

• ah, krischon, benutzt du auch ein übersetzungsprogramm?

I offer one noiseless 3.44 axle. 5 class A st. petersburg whores would be the price.
    they will be for rent here at hecktrieb forum.
    my way into selfstandingness.

• "More Gas" - no problem, it's my every day drive style on all cars :D
    You know, here is no spycams ;)

• Tachowelle kannst du vom Granada verwenden. Einfach den oberen Kelch absägen, so das der Boden stehen bleibt. Dann von der P7-Tachowelle die Mutter am unteren Ende bis knapp zur Mitte einsägen. Nun kannst du die Mutter von der Seite auf die Granadawelle schieben.