Hello from Australia!!

• G'day lads i'm new here by way of Se joining our Cortina forum so i thought i'd join up here. Only problem is i don't understand what any of the German translates into except for a couple of words i remember form learning German in High school. I love this sight especially the thread with boobs, thats choice. I'll leave you with a couple of photo's of my car.

• Cheers and welcome to Down Under.
    The best country in the world. :spitze::spitze::spitze:
    Don't take Se too serious, he's a fuckin' boozehead. :O :O

• g'day mate!
    shouldnt be a prob for us to give you answers in english...
    nice car you drive..what plate is it? South Australia? what part of oz your from?
    oh, by the way wouldnt mind that blue UTe on the other pic..
    catch ya, cheers manu

• Zitat

Original von thesafeone
    I love this sight especially the thread with boobs,....

:spitze: :O
    welcome man!!
    you're the first from australia in our forum i think :gruebel:
    some people form Ungary, France, Argentinia are here;)

• Hello and welcome!!!

Zitat

Original von thesafeone
    Only problem is i don't understand what any of the German translates into except for a couple of words i remember form learning German in High school.

don´t worry about that! You really don´t want to know what some maniacs are writing here :D (including myself ::D )

• hey and welcome! :spitze:

I think you australian guys are not even less weird than we are here... :paranoid::spitze:

Nick: yeah, and what`re you?! :paranoid:

@all: be careful, I think these guys are absolutly nuts for our 2-doors-sedans. :paranoid: But I think we can change against some Falcons XA or so... :paranoid:

• i say hello too... :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Coyote ()

• Dear Se,

I write you this informal letter, just to let you know how great Korpiklaani is and that you thus should buy the album ;-) You do not want me to give you a robcopy (<- :O *G* ), do you? No, there are more fantastic songs with even greater lyrics ("Beer Beer"), I will see what I can do.

Best Regards, Tommy

(ah, beautiful school english ;) )

• uh, i just viewed the pics again...you got 5-bolt- rims... the european taunus/cortina just got 4 bolts. did you modified the suspention?
    from which car are the parts you using? the rims in the 2nd pic look like bmw 5series...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Coyote ()

• Hey there and welcome to the best Taunus-Forum ever!

We'll do our best to translate whatever is possible. Some threads are just IMpossible to translate.... guess you've noticed that already! ;)

I just don't understand all that excitement about the boobs-thread.... :O :O :O

Cheers, Bonnie

• Must have something to do with the Australians living upside down, Bonnie. Then the boobs are always dangling directly in front of their eyes. Ah, Australia must be paradise.