Hello from Australia!!

• At least I hope so. Otherwise I would be your brother in-law and would have to slaughter your whole family for inheriting all the land and cars. (I hope you get rid of those without FIN until then, otherwise I would have a problem :-P )

• tommy-chainsaw-massacre.
    see the movie this summer.... :paranoid:

• :D
    now stop spamming. this is `bout the carsm not `bout my sis.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Coyote ()

• Kowalski was a little more informative about his sister, if you remember the pic in the GoMo! You should take him as an example!

• so i should become gay and drive funny painted cars? or what? :stupid:

• Hmmm, if u make your sister look like Kowalskis girl, u can do everything u want. For I suppose you would have to be some sort of god then :-P.

I'll stop now... Let us all make fun of Kowalski (like every day), that is a lot better, isn't it?

• Let's hope the poor Australian guy understands THAT kind of humor.... :stupid: :O

Ok, let's make fun of Kowalski, but how the hack would you translate Popowalski? :gruebel: :? :paranoid::D

• Btw: thesafeone: don't worry, nearly every thread ends up in total nonsense like this, no matter, if it started as a technical question, as a suggestion for a meeting or anything else.

Sometimes we stop, before it gets too weird!

;)

• at least, its not possible to post a tread in this forum who gets NOT weird... :O

• Bloody hell you guys take no time in replying!! :spitze:

I am from South Australia, i cant remembered who asked. Yes we love the 2 door versions and i wouldn't mind getting one in right hand drive.

My car is known as a TE(model designation). The Earlier models are TC and TD and the model after mine is the TF. My car is also 1 of 500 s-packs that come with either Marigold yellow or Monza Red paint. Also have Scheel seats and black trim. Each one is individually numbered. mine being #377.
    The engine is a 351 cleveland. Nothing over the top just got a mild cam, holley intake and holley 750 HP. Backed by a C4 3 speed auto and standard diff with LSD. It has 5 stud which is a popular conversion down under as it allows bigger brakes and a wider selection of rims to be used. And its an engineering thing for registration with a V8. Only problem is i stuffed my engine the day of the photo with my arm out the window, i got it too hot. But i have another engine waiting to go in which i will be putting a turbo on, probably aim for around 600hp. It's bit dirty in the photo as i was doing some work on it.

Kowaslki's girl is out of a movie or something isn't it??
    As for the boobs that stuff is somewhat forbidden on Aus forums because of the fact that underage people and the like are members. If you ask me, if kids see boobs and stuff it will jut help them later in life to know exactly what and where they are :spitze:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von thesafeone ()

• Here's some other cars from a local ALL Ford Day show the other day.
    XA Falcon GT

XY Falcon GT

XE Falcon Fairmont(my best mates car putting out 450hp)

Capri Pro Street 351W

• A special welcome to you. Great to have someone from Australia here!
    Nice car by the way.

Yeah, thats my sister, Tommy.

• Hey, I got a question: I have once seen a movie (with a serial killer i think) in which a very interesting police car could be seen. It looked somehow like a (Granada MK3 /) that Fairmont of your best buddy looks quite like that broadened fenders? It was only once in the background, so I don't think it has been modified for the movie, so have there been Police cars like that?

edit: Bonnie, you are still begging for pos. 3 right? :no:

• My God, now finally I know why everyone wants to go to australia. now I want too.
    Very nice cars.

Welcome in the mad forum. :stupid:

Question: I like the old japanese cars from the seventies. In Germany they are very rare. How it is in australia? Any survivers?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von thonast ()