Looking parts for 71 Taunus Coupe GXL

• Hello

Sry I don’t speak German, so I write in English
    I am missing some vital parts for my 71 Taunus coupe GXL so maybe somebody can help me to get them.

Things I am missing –
    Windscreen rubber and metal moldings (no plastic strip)
    Offers pleas to my message box and also bear in mind, you have to send goods to me with post.
    Kind Regards from Estonia

Margus

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sojuz ()

• Welcome Margus! So you're the second estonian guy here, member "Eisbär" is also from Estonia ;)

I do have the gear knob with the scheme, but not made of leather. Don't know if you're interested.

The member "OnkelB" did some repros of the rubber strips for the bumpers quite a while ago, I just don't know if he still has some in stock.

Cheers,
    Bonnie

P.S. kann das mal bitte einer der Admins in "Suche" verschieben? Danke...

• Hi Margus, what model you have? I have the garage full of parts! The seals and rubbers I might have.
    Lars

• Hi again, saw it just! 71 Coupe! There I might have something! I will have a look at the weekend!
    Lars

• Thank you Bonnie and Eisbär.

I hope to get the rubber strips from OnkelB and just arrived from Lars and got some parts, but nothing from the list, so still needing the parts on the list.

Margus

• Thank you Bonnie and Eisbär.

I hope to get the rubber strips from OnkelB and just arrived from Lars and got some parts, but nothing from the list, so still needing the parts on the list.

Margus

I thought that I have so much seals. There must be something!? 8) But it wasn`t! :thumbdown: But at least you got seats! :thumbup:

• Happy new year!!!

I Updated the list, the only thing I need is windscreen rubber and metal moldings.

Margus

• Happy new year!!!

I Updated the list, the only thing I need is windscreen rubber and metal moldings.

Margus