Tachowelle automatik C3

• Hi!
    Was ist das? Taxameterausgang?
    I think to make from this tachowelle adapter for standard P7 tachowelle. m.b. different ideas for P7?

• Sieht aus wie Eich - Getriebe von Mietwagen, Taxi, Bullenkarre oder Behördenfahrzeug. Hat oft auch nen zweiten nicht verwendeten Anschluß. Die Dinger sitzen (oder saßen) in den sechzigern bis weit in die neunziger auch in sehr vielen LKW und Zugmaschinen zur Anpassung vom Fahrtenschreiber. Beim Unimog wurden dort Signale für Zusatzgeräte abgegriffen. Z.B Salzstreuer

Kann man drin lassen und fahren. Wenn der Tacho nicht zuviel lügt.

Gruß Bleifuß.

• hi!
    excellent. means this tachowelle must be standart. tomorrow, I will try to connect it to the P7 speedometer.
    any chance of finding a new one (partnumber m.b.)? in sale I had never seen.
    because probably it will solve the connection problem btw P7 speedometer & C3 2.8. :)

• Hello Roman,

the C3-wave you get to your speedometer.
    Draw the soul out and saw the funnel directly above the ground, so only a disk is left.
    The nut of the P7-wave you saw on the floor a half, now you can use the C 3-wave move laterally in the mother.

• hi!

Hello Roman,

the C3-wave you get to your speedometer.
    Draw the soul out and saw the funnel directly
    above the ground, so only a disk is left.
    The nut of the P7-wave you saw on the floor a half,
    now you can use the C 3-wave move laterally in the mother.

looks like a haiku poety... - but I don't catch the sense ?( :)

My C3 2.8 from Granada have different aux for tachowelle than P7:
    original P7 - two ends with nuts
    original Granada/C3 - with plug to speedometer & with gear on gerabox end.
    this welle have gear on gearbox end & nut like P7 on another end, but broken.

• Hi, Bruno, schreib auf Deutsch was du meinst, ich übersetzt dann in Englisch.

Rtype, he wanted to say "core" , not "soul". ;)

• hi!

I guess it was meant to use ordinary Gra/C3 tachowelle on P7 through its modernization "on knee" :)
    but, if I have chance to not modify, then of course it's better - if possibly usage the "ready to fit" tachowelle.
    alternative: cut the gears end from Gra/C3 tachowelle, attach it to part of P7 manual gear box, & use the P7 tachowelle as it is.

• hi!
    yes, it fit right. partnumber 79GB17260AC3BB - but have no crossref. & don't know for 2,0 or 2,3 or 2,8
    but, I find solution:
    link1
    link2
    now only need to select :)

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von rtype ()