WANTED left rear panel ford consul coupé

• This german scrapyard ( http://www.tav-autoverwertung.de ) has a '72 Consul 2.3 coupe for parting out! It's some time ago since I've been there, but I know the Consul is still there! The scrapyard is ca. 140-150km from the NL/D border Enschede/A30!

• BTW as far as I know they speak english and "Autoverwertung" means "Sloperij" ;) !

• danke,

but i prefer a new panel,

used is my second choise.

thanks for your help

• Just found this ad:

Gran I Neuteile: Motorhaube; Coupé: Seitenteil re / li, Tür li; 4-t.-Lim: Tür hi / re / li, Seitenteil re; Gran II: Schürze + Kühlergitterblech, Tel. 04481 / 1310

No email!

Don't know if it's the Cokebottle shape or not! ?(

• how much mühe you you give.
    interested in holand boy?

ps: please excuse my brunoenglisch. :michi:

pps: i still own you beer for the black crows stuff. kontakt mich, im tighter then holland.

pps: i still own you beer for the black crows stuff. kontakt mich, im tighter then holland.

Ja, ich hab nun mal ein Helfersyndrom und bin auch immer noch zu feige mich hier anzumelden... ;)

Vielleicht irgendwann mal!

• Remco,i can make a phone call to this guy this afternoon and ask for the year of the panel and price if you want me to.

I have telephone-Flatrate so its scheissegal ;)

Greets from the wild south

• Remco,i can make a phone call to this gay this afternoon and ask for the year of the panel and price if you want me ,too. :inlove:

I have telephone-Flatrate so its scheissegal ;)

Greets from the wild south

Kleiner Scherz,musste aber auch mal sein! :evillaugh:

Sorry for my little joke in your search!
    Maybe these guys have something for you:
    http://www.kktt.de/

Greets,Ralf

• sportsterking1

so you know someone who have a panel for me?

call him please and ask him how much euro's he want for it?

and email me about it if you want....

i've never suspect so much reactions,

because in holland there is nothing left from old fords,

the most old( v6) fords and parts ending here in holland in banger racing, such a shame :cursing: :thumbdown:

• Remco, I think sportsterking meant the ad I've found! The seller didn't write if it's the cokebottle shape or the later one!

do you have a panel?
    what price are you thinking about?

• Remco, I think sportsterking meant the ad I've found! The seller didn't write if it's the cokebottle shape or the later one!

ok but can someone (you german guys) call this person because my german is verry verry bad.

Thanks.

• ok but can someone (you german guys) call this person because my german is verry verry bad.

Thanks.

Yep, that's what sportsterking meant! If he could do you a favour and ask the seller whether if it's the '72-'73 panel you're looking for or the later '74-'77 one!

• Hi,
    i`ve soon spoken with Martin from KKTT,he thinks he has one panel for you!
    You can call him yourself,his phonenumber is:+49 2631 77682

Greetz Ralf

• Remco tell me if you had success with calling the phone number Ralf wrote oder so.

If not i will make a phone call for you with the other gay...ähm guy ok?

Anyway its a mess that they crash this good old stuff in races mo-tz

• i've mailed ralf and martin yesterday so i suspect a answer in the following day(s)

i prefer comunication per email because the can no mistakes being made,

i let you know by a message on this forum, if he have one, and we have a deal.....

Guy's thanks alot for your help!!!!

Remco.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von [NL] Remco. ()