Motor 2,8 im P7. etwas falsch.

• Впрочем, Ñ‚Ñ‹ имеешь прекраÑную машину и Ñкоро также правильный мотор.

очень бы того хотелоÑÑŒ.
    Ja, und ich kann lesen CP1252. :catch:

• Ah ok,

but it works just for you and not andersrum i think ;)

Hey but i think you have to make some Rostpflege on your P7 weil i think its very salty there when Snowfall is hä?

• Ah ok,

but it works just for you and not andersrum i think ;)

Hey but i think you have to make some Rostpflege on your P7 weil i think its very salty there when Snowfall is hä?

yes, I understand same encryption w/o problems :)

now I hastily try to fit different parts: the motor, g.box, etc. - to do some welding works. after, P7 body ready for sanding & priming.

• yes, I understand same encryption w/o problems :)

now I hastily try to fit different parts: the motor, g.box, etc. - to do some welding works. after, P7 body ready for sanding & priming

Yeah anyway its good to see that there is a P7 running(or running in the future) in Russia.

Hope you find the way with your P7 to Germany some day and hope you keep us informed about your progress with the car :thumbsup:

• Yeah anyway its good to see that there is a P7 running(or running in the future) in Russia.

Hope you find the way with your P7 to Germany some day and hope you keep us informed about your progress with the car :thumbsup:

despite the disaster with my time, the information appears on homepage, below the signature.
    I want to do everything as possibly by myself, well, just pay the money for to do all is not interesting, it's my toy :)
    no problems with the trips to Germany, the problem with the time for Ford building :/