Abdeckung Zwangsentlüftung C-Säule P7 Coupe

• Moin R-Type,

your German becomes better and better, sometimes these technical termes are tricky.
    If you asked for "Abdeckung Zwangsentlüftung C-Säule P7 Coupe", then probably more people would read.

By the way: Are you also registered at www.taunusforum.de.vu/ ?There are the real experts for P7.

• Hi!
    Thanks for answering and support.
    The termine "Wasserschutz Blende" for "Abdeckung Zwangsentlüftung C-Säule P7 Coupe" I taken from Ford 17M/20M Teile Katalog :D Ja, naturlich :D

Moin R-Type,

your German becomes better and better, sometimes these technical termes are tricky.
    If you asked for "Abdeckung Zwangsentlüftung C-Säule P7 Coupe", then probably more people would read
    By the way: Are you also registered at www.taunusforum.de.vu/ ?There are the real experts for P7.

Yes, communication & information is a main goal :)
    "Many thanks" again, for translating and helps!
    nicht sollten sich schämen, nicht zu wissen, schande, nicht zu versuchen, das herauszufinden. Ja.
    :)

& now only SE can help me to rename topic to right termine :D

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von rtype ()

• & now only SE can help me to rename topic to right termine :D

i´m not Se, but i´ve done it ;)
    i think youself can edit it, click the button on top of the topic, choose 'titel bearbeiten', enter the new titel and press enter

• i´m not Se, but i´ve done it ;)
    i think youself can edit it, click the button on top of the topic, choose 'titel bearbeiten', enter the new titel and press enter

Danke!

Gespräch zwischen zwei Fahrern:
    - Hast du gehört? In Russland bauen Mautstraßen. Sie werden zwei mal billiger als kostenlos.
    - Wie ist das?
    - An der Mautstraße wird nicht Verkehrspolizei werden.

• An der Mautstraße wird nicht Verkehrspolizei werden

This sounds a lot like Brazil....

Several years ago we had roadblocks every 15th and then every last day of the month.... on those days the paychecks were deposited on the bank accounts...

• This sounds a lot like Brazil....

Several years ago we had roadblocks every 15th and then every last day of the month.... on those days the paychecks were deposited on the bank accounts...

- Do not know what to do... Tired by cockroaches. Everywhere tramp, no peace for me.
    - Did you buy a piece of chalk for cockroaches?
    - What helps?
    - Of course. You see - sits in the corner, draw ...