TC1 rear bumper. I need one please.

• Hello buddies. You know I'm from Buenos Aires. I'm searching a rear bumper in very good conditions for my TC1. Of my car has the original in very good shapes, but I wish the German type, because I like it more than Argentine type. German one have the space for longer number plates.

Let me know the cost. If I can pay it it's done, if not maybe we can swap it by a special Argentine spare... I hope your kind answer.

Thank you.

Alejandro

• if you'll find one on ebay germany. buy it - let ship to me - paypal me the shipping to were ever you live and I'll send it over

p.s. don't tust me ...

Marc

• I don't know how buying in Ebay... Hmmm... Im searching an owner who can help me... Thank you so much...

• Hello Alejandro,

first you've to tell us which type of bumper you're looking for:

there are two types/versions of these rear bumpers
    - "full" version -> without any holes
    - with holes/drillings -> to fix the rubber buffer (rubber molding) at the bumper

kind regards
    Jürgen

edit: this ebay-item ist without any holes/drillings

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jawolf30 ()

• one of us is searching for a rear bumper in Argentina-style for smaller license-plate like you have....maybe he wants to exchange with you

I´ll send him a mail....

Alejandro, you don´t know how to buy at ebay, but do you have experience with http://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/ <<click!

Maybe you can help me by time...

• So, it's the same for me. Of course I need one for sedan/coupe, not turnier.

It needs to be in good shapes, you know. If it has the holes or not is the same because I can find here a similar rubber for it.

Thank you so much.

Alejandro