New Member From Argentina!

• Guten Morgen to all Deustcheland!!!

Hi!
    First of all I want to sorry, because I dont know if I am in the correct place of the forum to say hello.
    I found this forum and I want to share mi project with you all.
    I have a 2.3 ford taunus ghia, 4 door, mi grandfather gave it to me when I was 17 y/o.
    Now I am making it a racing car. But I will give more data in another post.

Please translate for me the different parts of the forum so I can post photos in the right place.
    For example I see that Technik is about Mechanical isn it?
    Please give me the data and I will post more!
    what is Herkunft???
    and beruf ???
    I want to complete my profile!

Thanks to all!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Taunus2.8 ()

• Good morning and welcome!

You chose just the right place to say hello ;)

Beruf means profession, Herkunft means - where do you come from?

I guess, the others will post more information later, for me it's time to start the day now. :irre:

Best regards,
    Bonnie

• Thanks!!! I have just correct my profile.
    Tomorrow I will show my car, and explain my project. I am on it since 2005.

Please explain the different parts of the forum. :?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Taunus2.8 ()

• Hello and welcome to the taunus forum!

To your questions :Technische fragen = Thats the place for all questions about mechanic ,electric and engeneering
    Treffpunkt =Here you can talk about all things your interestet . For example things that you found in the net ,projects and pix of your car
    Suche +Biete = Thats the market place
    Termine=meetings
    Tips&Tricks= Tricks you now ,that you should not keep back
    Bezugsadressen für Teile, Fahrzeuge und Literatur=Dealers for parts and literature
    Feinstaub
    Herkunft =your location
    Beruf=your job

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Furby ()

• Thanks!
    Now, please post the car you think is the best of the forum. Anyway I will check in
    Treffpunkt fur pics :D

• Zitat

Original von Taunus2.8
    Thanks!
    Now, please post the car you think is the best of the forum. Anyway I will check in
    Treffpunkt fur pics :D

You can send me a PM of the link of the car.
    I will create a new post with mine.

• Here are some pics of the Calendar 2007 .Everyyear can erveryone post some pics of his old ford , then everyone could choice 12 pics for the calendar.

Calendar 2007

• Glad you made it to the German Ford Taunus Forum - we are trying desperately to get in touch with someone from Argentina for quite some time now.

You car looks great - congratulations. Would you please send us more pics and details as well as specs of your project - sure looks interesting.

BTW I was in Argentina beginning of last month - unfortunately I didn't have a lot of spre time to look around for cars.

Don't hesitate to post your Qs here - I don't speak Spanish, but I'm kind of able to read it if manage to avoid the difficult words..

Welcome again.

Ilegal

• Welcome to Germany Taunus 2.8!
    I wait for your pics with excitement! The Ford Taunus TC3 is not really popular here... ;)
    I´m envious of your possibilities in Argentina, because there are the Taunus TC3 Coupés! Unfortunately we don´t have the Coupés of the TC3 in Germany... ;(
    Have fun here! :spitze: