erledigt

• liegt hier noch, erst 45tkm

Bis Ausbau geräuschfrei,

mit Bremse

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Dulle ()

• baddel

inklusive Bremse

Hier mal nen Bild vom Achstausch auf längere Achse vom Krankenwagen.

mobile.1734.sharedgyem7.jpeg

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Dulle ()

• Hi Dulle,

do you know is the same rear differential in both axis - fire brigade and ambulance. I think in my twin wheel fire brigade MK1 is 5.83, and I would like to replace it with 4.63 - possibly in ambulance or bus version of van.

This is donor MK1 1973 that i have and need to check the diff ratio for potential installation in fire brigade MK1 1970.

regards,

Ivan

• fire=the shortest one for v4

ambulance=mid range

thats the reason i changed to ambulance axle and this one from the firetruck is for sale

• Do you know, is it possible to change only differential or you need to change complete axle? I see you did the full axle exchange.

What was the result when changed to new axle?

• it is possible, but problem is to calibrate the diff (i never did that)

thats why i changed the complete axle

result: 15km/h faster with same u/min (max speed)

• It is for sure possible to change only the gears inside the axle. It‘s rarely done because normally you need quite some experience and special tools. In Germany this equals to a lot of money when you can find somebody who is willing to do this.

Ring gear and pinion are also in the prefered ratio not very often for sale. A lot of people with ex fire engines are searching for the 4.62 ratio. If you know someone who‘s skilled enough to change ring gear an pinion you may also search for those parts.

• Die Achse kann nun im Achsenparadies abgeholt werden.

Sie fühlt sich gant allein zwischen den ganzen Granadaachsen und würde sich freuen für einen recht geringen Preis abgeholt zu werden. Die Bremse wohnt auch noch bei ihr.

• Dulle

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Achse Transit Feuerwehr Mk1“ zu „erledigt“ geändert.