P7 Lichtmaschine

• Hi!

Thanks for all deals!
    I'm still waiting for resume for first one, do pause. :)

Women call to a repairservice:
    - Please send a mechanic. Car will not start.
    - what happens?
    - probably water condensate in the carburetor.
    - Well, where the car is?
    - about five meters from the shore.

three surgeons talks:
    First: "The most to operate librarians: they have everything there arranged in alphabetical order.
    Second: "No, it is most to operate electricians: they have everything there varies according to color. "
    The third: "But the most to operate with auto mechanics: if after surgery remains something extra, they refer to it with understanding and not indignant

The girl at a service station. The mechanic asked:
    - And what have you, beautiful?
    - Yes, it jerks and stalls.
    The mechanic opens the hood, underneath note, "She a fool, does not know how to ride. I'm not to pay. HUSBAND"
    The mechanic closes the hood.
    - Sorry, but we can not help anything, you need another service.
    The girl, angrily:
    - What a nonsense, is already in the seventh service denied?!

• just tested my one today, doesnt charge the battery. seems to be also broken.the bearings are very noisy also.

sorry!

• Hei!

Anyway, thanks for the concern and assistance!

just tested my one today, doesnt charge the battery. seems to be also broken.the bearings are very noisy also.

sorry!

spring come to us, not a warm, but not a cold :)

• Hi!

I think, 24.05- possibly the best choice in the calendar.
    May-27 the city birthday - white nights, ships, fountauins, and spring romantic :)

and 24 May I come to St Petersburg. :)

• I'm on 24 and 25 in St Petersburg and then to 7.06. in PRIOZERSK.

Can you tell me your address and your phone number to send via PM, maybe you can meet.

• Hei!

and, for some reason I am sure that you flow from Priozersk to St.-Petersburg, due in Priozersk nothing to do
    all Priozersk come to SPb in that days :D -in fact it is a close suburb (only ~140km) :)
    PS mobile# in PN

I'm on 24 and 25 in St Petersburg and then to 7.06. in PRIOZERSK.

Can you tell me your address and your phone number to send via PM, maybe you can meet.