A little of me, Taunus2.8

• A little of me.
    My name is Yamil, I am 27th years old and I live in Buenos Aires Argentina, my life are cars and gym as a way of life.
    I work as a fitness Instructor, but I study Business Administrator also in the University of Buenos Aires.
    Byes!

I took out my photos. I t is a car forum. :D

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Taunus2.8 ()

• Welcome.
    Unfortunately the perfect body in Europe has to look like this:

Keep on workin on it. You can do it.

• Hi from Germany-
    unfortunately we have only a few members here who are interested in male bodys.

Perhaps you can post more pics of your car or even better from your girlfriend? :gruebel:

Ohhh, now I have seen the other fred with your car. But something is missing... ;(

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von thonast ()

• Zitat

Original von thonast
    Hi from Germany-
    unfortunately we have only a few members here who are interested in male bodys.

Perhaps you can post more pics of your car or even better from your girlfriend? :gruebel:

Ohhh, now I have seen the other fred with your car. But something is missing... ;(

PHOTOS OUT.

• welcome here and have fun with all these weird guys here!

Greetings - some thousands of miles over the big-lake

Se

• i wish i had one of these taunus mk3-coupes... ;(
    never sold in germany....

• Zitat

Original von Se
    welcome here and have fun with all these weird guys here!

there´s a mistake
    you ment gays not guys

• Zitat

Original von Coyote
    i wish i had one of these taunus mk3-coupes... ;(
    never sold in germany....

I SEND YOU ONE GT-SP5 IN A CONTAINER.
    YOU SEND ME A SIERRA COSWORTH ON A CONTAINER.

:gruebel:

• As you may know the Taunus was produced longer in Argentina than in Germany..

Every once in a while I access mercadolibre.arg to look for Taunus offered and especially spareparts.

Would you please eb so kind and let us know whether there are still parts available for the older models ( the ones that are called the " Knudsen Taunus " here in Germany ) and that were built in Argentina during the late seventies and early eigthies ? There is a certain demand in body parts and those are hard to get in Germany... especially front fenders and bumpers and other small parts.

Would you pleas elet us know whether those parts are still being offered new in Argentina ?

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Have a lot of fun and a nice weekend.

Best regards

Ilegal